hmmmm - interesting --------- I don't know - I've heard some...

1. 81,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - interesting --------- I don't know - I've heard some things.

there's a clear link between Vitamin D and skin colour as we formed into different skin colour groups

I was in a museum the other day and there was a great piece on how there are no races - we are all the same - just that our skin colour has changed - due to sunlight and Vitamin D - etc etc

there's solid evidence that we have virus protection from Neanderthal genes - so, sub saharan africans have a huge death toll from things like influenza - I posted some excellent death from different causes global maps by nation back some months --

Covid - I think is probably exactly the same - it's why Afro Americans are so badly affected I guess.

There does seem to be evidence about Vitamin D and getting Covid or/and fighting it off --

that rings a bell to me that - there's a lot of interesting goings on in there - like - dark and black skinned people compared to white skins and asians - taking Vitamin D supplements and getting covid

all that stuff will be years in research of course

overall - we clearly know that low Vitamin D is a bad thing - something that all of us should keep an eye on - even if you're a Queenslander I reckon - but, certainly if you are a southerner- if you're low - it stuffs up a lot of things

Oh - I particularly want to see - but, probably won't because I doubt if it will happen anytime soon - if groups with Denisovan genes are affected greatly by Covid (or any other viruses for that matter).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.