IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

gold stocks hammered ..but igr in perspective

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    IGR --down another 2% ...but
    Having a look at a few WA gold stocks I rate highly today , looks like negative sentiment abounds : eg
    # RRL --look at the corporate Pres today , and down 4%
    # NST -- outstanding announcement , and finishes 1c up
    # SLR --down 4.5%
    # SAR --down 4%
    # SBM --down 3%
    # RMS ( in my sinbin list )--down 6%
    and NCM --another 2%.
    Quality gold overseas stocks didn't fair much better , being TRY ( down 3% ), PRU ( down 3.5%) ,AMX ( down 4%) .
    Volume in IGR relatively stable in comparative terms ,so the "Shorts and accumulators" still having a Teddy Bears Picnic !!!
    Corporate regulators can't /won't touch this , and the only thing ( and best thing ) that Chris Cairns can do , is bring it to the attention of the ASX and the ASIC( thats a complement BTW , not a cynical remark ).
    IMO --we are going thru those "growing pain" times , where we are not underground ( yet ) , we haven't clinched the discovery at Majestic/Imperial( yet ) , we haven't had really significant follow up drilling results at Randalls or Aldiss ( yet ) ....and the market takes no notice of an operation at Salt Creek that is humming along , and being tweaked more FOR THE BENEFIT OF SHAREHOLDERS .
    Corporates will "play " the retailers here for all they are worth , and arbitrage the rebound when it happens ...thats a fact of life with 800 m + shares >>
    But when it turns...and it will ...the substantial holder REGISTER will have changed , and a run up in price will likely be the offest result of recent days .
    JMHO ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.