IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

gold stocks hammered ..but igr in perspective , page-13

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "the manipulation is all in the head of those that fail to realise or appreciate why the IGR share price is where it is and why it has not moved in line with its peers"

If you don't believe that traders manipulate stocks then I really hope this is just a hobby for you.

"its much easier to lay blame at others than yourself"

I'm not blaming anyone. If you see these issues in terms of blame then I feel very sorry for you. It's not a personal issue for me so blame doesn't enter into it.

"if IGR were truly being manipulated and deliberately held down while shadowy forces accumulated stock, surely the acquirer would be nearing 100% by now as its been supposedly going on for years"

This paragraph completely misses the point I was making. I am referring to the price action not the current SP so much, although it is relevant. Perhaps you could actually read my comment? Suppressing the price or trading within a finite range will not result in 100% ownership. You understand that right?

I know for a fact that this is being 'traded' by about 4 instos. I did not however call them shadowy forces. That phrase seems to come from the deep dark recesses of your psyche.

I have speculated about current goings on with IGR on a forum designed for information sharing and speculation. I think that is entirely appropriate. You also have a right to your opinion but you might want to consider the style of your delivery.

Disclaimer: A number of years ago I held 0.5% of this company. I hold a much smaller percentage now but it is still reasonably substantial. I would like the SP to be a lot higher than it is and I will patiently wait until that happens. Once the underground is up and running we are going to see a SP increase because of the UG or due to corporate action IMO.

DYOR and speculating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.