KAL 3.23% 3.2¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

gold stocks versus bullion, page-2

1. 132 Posts.
    Bozcat , love the analogy. Great stuff. Totally agree with your view. Comes down to a great fundamental in trading , buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying. Sounds so simple yet is so difficult not to get caught in the emotional rollercoaster that is the market.Have always believed that when investing in the market that one of the most important factors of investing is not so much the fundamentals of companies or chart analysis but the phsychological aspect of the market. What we are really investing in is what we expect peoples reaction will be to certain events that take place within the market, whether it be local, international economies and markets, company announcements etc. I am investing against other people not with them. Thats why the market is so unpredictable sometimes because the reality is no one knows what the next person is going to do.We all act and react differently. Then we all get together in the cauldron of the market and get caught up in mob mentality. Its crazy. I love it. Have a great stock like kal , whom we know has great fundamentals , coupled with a undervalued price of gold which is on the rise, and soon people will wake up to the reality of the attractive potential margins of those juniors whom possess what KAL has. Then watch the mob take our little kal for a big ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $5.072M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $1.6K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87354 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 554468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.