GOLD stocks, page-24

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Quality gold stocks are basically low cost/low or no debt/ increasing production and long mine lives. There are many that are beaten down, many with problems in mining or recovery, many with overhanging debt and volatile cost structures. A high risk investor can try to bottom pick companies that may turn around, lower risk investors will go with miners hitting consistent guidance and management with runs on the board.
    My favourite by far is SAR, Saracen minerals has no debt but an undrawn $30 million facility for acquisitions. Circa 85000 ounce stockpile, $45 million cash , looking to double production to 300 000 ounces, close to 7million ounce resource base. Recently having exploration success at both operations beyond expectation. There are about 12 recent broker reports on their website, constant news flows, good presentations and great management. While I do hold many gold stocks for diversification this stands out far and above for risk/return that suits my investing.
    DYOR and be aware of commodity price risk. Really depends on risk profile, expected hold duration and point of the price cycle. Most mining is high risk so my larger holdings are WA based companies.
    All IMO. Good luck mate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.