GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold Surges To 4-Month Highs, page-345

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Recall that one K. Rudd "saved" the country from the GFC, conveniently forgetting AUS was the beneficiary of the greatest Investment infrastructure boom of all time. aka "the resource curse" and now, we are indeed, being cursed by it. Pls google the phrase, if unfamiliar. Is very important.

Not to mention a Conservative Govt. leaving him a large budget surplus. BTW, whatever happened to that?
    "Identity Politics" gave a us our first woman PM, by unprecedented political assassination, bending over to the Greens, and then being forced out of office (internally), again for the same reason...incumbency is all that counts...whatever it takes....even it it doesn't work.
    How many PM's (in that office, one was there twice) have we had in the last 5 years? (A: 5)

I understand when an ambulance now picks up an injured person, they no longer ask what day of the week is it, to see if they can function, but "who is the Prime Minister today"...a much harder question.

Not a Trump supporter, but followed his career for 25 years in NY...so know him very well.
    I claim he is unelectable, and explained why elsewhere.

Personally, I think people should not be so quick to put Shiite on USA, despite its many flaws and imperfections (especially Foreign Policy, I do it all the time). It's still the country most people want to move to, to live in. I did it, became a citizen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.