GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold Surges To 4-Month Highs, page-374

1. 42,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Are the fundamentals globally conspiring against Yellen's hawkish policy? A reverse play to the earlier QE1-3 when EU/Japan were bubbling along with their economy. As soon as the US thinks stimulus is not required, it swung the other way around to its respective 2 counterparts. I thought at the time global growth required all parties having buoyant economies but also thought the US economy was large enough lead the global recovery. A bit of Skol influence

Now we are back to baton passing of QE/NIRP to stabilise global meltdown of economies essentially back to when stimulus first started! Is the world phucked? HaHa

I should have trusted my rudimentary Coal price indicator at the time and start preparing strategies that I could take advantage all those years ago but found it hard to but head with a bull trend in equities! Pocket just not deep enough so have to rely on good timing.

This could be a bonus for risk seeking equities punters generally speaking if history is a guidance. Bear market offers potential higher PE valuation buys in solid large cap companies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.