GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold Surges To 4-Month Highs, page-442

1. 43,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    After many years of trying to anticipate movement or calling ceilings or floor, I realise its a mugs game to even try. It just creates ceiling in one's mindset that can be difficult to break off.

I am not going to be smart and offer reasons why gold is moving the way it is doing. I can only speculate on the reasons. Are we there yet? Haha

Bonus, aud dropping ever so slightly. My recent gut feel about gold stock accumulation was correct on one in particular but I let certain select noise influence me.

Mustn't feel I miss the boat and you just never know what torrow brings. I keep telling myself this week having missed a retrace entry on usdjpy, gbpchf (doubtful at the time yesterday, fear for some reason) now waiting patiently and see what gbpjpy will bring. All short side. Coupled with the missed Eurusd long Monday and short usdsgd last week, it seems I was correct but not profitable. All I got is jackass what if so I must vent my frustration with a useless post.

Oh and my small mindedness on a long gold last week instead of riding the horse to the moon makes it even more frustrating. Ok. Just vented it on my voice box! I'll go back toy she'll and sulk!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.