MYG 1.41% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

gold symposium - att hotrock, page-3

1. 508 Posts.
    Yes you are right about the current JORC only being small but the upside here is fantastic and John has said on numerous ocassions that we have a SOFT I REPEAT SOFT target of 1.75-2.5 million ounces AT DEFLECTOR ALONE then their is the other 80 I REPEAT 80 other annomolies target on our tenements as well.I think your being a ittle misguided if you think we will bunker down at only 590 000 oz in any case its 790000 oz with white well.And as i said earlier listen to the Canary preso were John says that if they reduce the foss (? spelling) of the magnetite they will be able to extract 2% Au out of a estimated 500 million tonnes of Magnetite.This isn't as you rightly state not a one stop pony by any means.It is an EMERGING PLAYER IN ONE OF AUSTRALIAS HOTTEST GOLD AREAS.John strikes me to be a hard working honest man who has alot invested here and has assembled a HIGHLY skilled experienced team who have vast experience in the area and to me wouldn't have come across to mine didley squat.THIS WILL BE A MONSTER OVER TIME give it time we've only had it 12 months or so and have realy hardly drilled it yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.