GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I don't think so Sabretooth .. Iran is piling into Gold and...

1. 614 Posts.
    I don't think so Sabretooth .. Iran is piling into Gold and piling out of the USD. If Iran isn't attacked then this could be very bullish for Gold (interim corrections aside), as it is a signal to the rest of the world that the US can't do anything militarily to stop Iran's flight from the USD (after all, they don't want the masses to know their real reason for attacking Iran, do they).

The nuclear thing is simply an excuse to justify military intervention (as WMD was to attack Iraq ... remember that Iraq was selling Oil in Euros prior to the US attack ... the first thing the US did after 'winning the war' was to swing it back to the USD).

I think this is a very clever move from Iran. They are now taunting the US by taking away the public excuse for war. If the US attacks now, they will be globally condemned. It's a win/win for Iran.

I've also been hearing that G Sachs is now concentrating it's manipulative powers into oil. Rumour has it that they have been stockpiling 'petroleum products' (I understand in some sort of pellet form, stored in cardboard 44 gall drums) and warehousing it all over the place. The idea is to INFLATE the price of oil to prop up the petrodollar ... I have to say that this is unsubstantiated rumour from a private forum group that I belong to, but there is some twisted logic there.

The world is fully aware of what the US is doing and would have cut them off at the knees without a thought long ago EXCEPT for those darn USD Reserves. The Chinese have been offloading their USD's in exchange for hard assets for years (such as Copper, Zinc and so forth). The latest is that they are now dealing DIRECT with resource companies to lock up supply in 'off market' deals. They are also buying small stakes (up to 5%) in publically listed companies in Canada and the US in further attempts to offload their USD's. Clever, clever, clever. They think in terms of generations, not next weeks stock price.

Not long now, the exit gates are closing one by one. America is in a death spiral.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.