GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Possum, Claws,Kacy, My grandmother had a 1938 Buick which ended...

1. 1,127 Posts.

Possum, Claws,Kacy,
    My grandmother had a 1938 Buick which ended up on top of a Guy Fawkes cracker night fire- the fuel, wood underneath the car. It never went anywhere again.Used to have friends in Wales with old Subaru Forester which sturdily navigated muddy,wet, slippery ,unpaved mountain roads with no difficulty.
    I don't quite understand what propelled the woodburning car unit you mentioned-hot air,gas, steam? I
    've never seen this device although in the country vintage machine fairs theré's the most amazing range of old farm machines in working order.
    To be on topic- gold may surprise in the week after Easter & before Anzac Day. Business Confidence Low of Martin Armstrong is 19 to 24 April depending on your arithmetic- as Gold has been plummeting on all these Wall Street dead cat bounces it should logically go the other way (up) if dollar sinks. Unless Timmy, Hanky & Brownie sell a few tons of gold again. A writer in Gold-Eagle suggested that this year either the summer lull may not eventuate or like 03 a sharp step rise takes place( forget name). Rosen in one of his recent pieces(gold-eagle) puts forward similar reasons for different permutations & combinations this year- a sort of catchup for all the smoke & mirrors in US banking scene.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.