GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the $200 gold bit is SCARY I reckonsort of pushes the right...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    the $200 gold bit is SCARY I reckon

sort of pushes the right "trust us we know all about money" button for most of the population for that elite class who have such a vested interest in maintaining a rapidly fading illusion of all is well in the world of fiat

never mind that a USD nominal gold price of $200 is a world where money does not exist, there is no trade, and your labour and everything else is owned by an elite (- that is truly scary)

so the game goes on - the world is full of scary gold button pushers from our pm down to the lady who hands out lollies at your local bank

in the meantime gold/money kept in your pocket for the last 5 years is worth about 123% more in AUD paper terms which must be one of the best kept secrets in town I reckon

a few more years of devalued currency and deflated assets will find a lot of disillusioned punters and hopefully not so many secretive and greedy banksters around on main street....

anyway the real risk is someone nicking off with your gold/money when it becomes valuable and controllable by that kleptocratic mob the likes of which are running scared in Europe at the moment and like to get together in a G20 lovefest from time to time

starting to sound like a rant! ...

cheers anyhow pug as it is hard to get a good discussion going

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.