GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold to plummet to 200 bucks, page-34

1. 83,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I would have to say that one thing for me is sure -- whether or not gold is US$200 (I presume it was US) - or whether gold is US$30k+ - either figure means we are basically buggered as far as I can see.

So, in that case one of the things I would feel very comfortable holding is a goodly amount of physical gold.

Put it a different way slightly - if we have a big move in gold either way - especially in all currencies, we are in deep doo doo - and it would get down to having a roof and a store of wealth that is RELIABLE - and that to me means a few things - but one of them is certainly physical gold.

Pug - I hope you don't get too many bullet holes - because you are just the messenger - your message might be a joke or we may look back in a while and say - 'remember that Pug bloke who said----------- and we all laughed, well, we ain't laughin now'.

As much as the message seems far fetched - well, I would not have though that in my lifetime we would have seen numbers that we have seen in the last couple of years either - but, we have. If we look at some of the figures that surround us right now - lets face facts (even though I don't think the sky is falling) - some of the figures are downright scary - and a brand new territory for economics in a lot of cases, so - who knows.

Who dares to predict the future with certainty?? - it's all speculation.

Lets just hope that it's not - 'pick up you nuggets and run!'

Have a good rest of the weekend. Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.