GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

thats it pintahoo - it's the extremes that are scaryI'm with you...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    thats it pintahoo - it's the extremes that are scary
    I'm with you on the risk of deflation Pug - Bill Bonner hinted the other day that US treasuries may still have legs with yields dropping as GFC2 unwinds
    and I'm quite prepared for gold to drop bigtime as it did during GFC1 as punters everywhere have to sell assets in our "reserve" US $ currency
    Pretcher and Dent - both bigtime and longtime commentators - have gold falling substantially
    and I'm with the cash is King mob with my own pile although I'm starting to think about which cash (currency) is going to be the better King
    and I've given up on the deflation/inflation thing to some extent - gold is a monetary crisis hedge now I reckon - a hedge against extreme 'flation if you like

$200 USD and $20,000 gold has to be a scary fiat bust with valuation of assets out of control

$1200 USD gold- a defacto gold standard worldwide- a gentle gold bull that is not hurting anybody- we have the best of worlds right now for anyone who wants to preserve wealth or to mine gold

sort of makes me happy to have so many conspirators and gamblers and all us gold tragics along for the ride as the gold bull unfolds, as we go through the K winter, and we hopefully get a new economic system up and running without a major stuffup, a major war, bigtime grief anyhow, which is usually how us humans handle these cyclic events

love reading your stuff too eljay - always something more to learn!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.