GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold to scale new peaks

1. 41 Posts.
    I'm pretty new to HC and hold a good number of gold and gold juniors on the basis of a current world financial mess will eventually see gold hit new sustainable highs (and hopefully get my portfolio back to where it started from). My worry is that there is some reason (that i'm not educated enough to work out what it is),that must encourage policy makers,investment banks, big derivative players and/or hedge funds deliberately manipulate the price down. I think it immoral that a futures contract can be met with the supply of another piece of paper upon maturity and not in pyysical gold proven to be in a vault. If a real world wide audit of physical gold were undertaken by truly independant teams, we might be surprised to learn that there is far more paper gold than can be supported by the real thing.
    Dont want to be a conspiracy theórist but I am coming to the view that this is the case and that very powerful economic influences can,t afford to let the cat out of the bag. Gold should have exploded well before now. What or who is stopping it. Any knowledgable theories out there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.