ARD 6.67% 1.6¢ argent minerals limited

Thanks Cumberland. Much appreciated, and makes sense. Looking at...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thanks Cumberland.

Much appreciated, and makes sense. Looking at the thin trade it seems most would hold the view that they don't expect these options to pay off? Therein probably lies the contrarian opportunity, where the brave can do quite well.

Looking at the ASX silver companies (or let's say with exposure to silver), seems they all got hammered fairly hard. It seems most of the new investors got scared out of these, but seems to be a very strong opportunity in that when physical demand (being monetary rather than industrial use) start driving price again, I believe these shares will be little nuclear power plants. They could go bust as per any share, but if they make it through the next couple of months, have very low downside risk and massive upside potential. The G:S ratio is going crazy, with no bullion dealer in their right mind selling bullion anywhere near spot price. (Just linking up with the heading of the thread there)

Silver is starting to emerge as the most unloved and undervalued commodity out there, and I believe will be where absolute fortunes can be made.

Good luck to all. This is indeed going to hit much more turbulence, but if we have a longer term view, physical has to be the antidote to the fiat madness happening in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $40.41K 2.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101980 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1388381 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.