.. and ignore the underlying PM trend ? are you serious ?I'm not...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    .. and ignore the underlying PM trend ? are you serious ?

I'm not a buyer here, I am a profit taker, looking to get back in on the next higher low. Ignore the trend if you wish, I make my money by following trends, I also try not to get fancy.

I don't think I have to think too hard where I want to place my hard earned between equities, forex, bonds, property or commodities. I think it is an absolute no brainer.

However, I am a contrarian and I still think equities stink!
    Why is that ? I follow the volatility index very closely and there always seems to be a high level of complacency from option players in downtrends.
    Equity bulls have been losing for the past two years, why is this going to change whilst valuations remain at ridiculous levels ????
    A standard p/e level for the S&P 500 to kick start a new bull market is at 8, the S&P 500 p/e is currently trading at 28.5!!!.
    For the S&P 500 to kick-start a new bull market according to historical valuation patterns, the S&P 500 has to be priced @ 250 or a sudden clear turn around from this current profit depression - whichever comes first....
    Equities are expensive, the USD is karking it, property still has some gas in it when valuating property relative to equities, bonds - hard to see debt being eased relative to GDP, so it is a short - so what is left, commodities?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.