BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

gold .. tungsten .. big mover, page-14

1. 945 Posts.
    villy, I am not to sure why you are confused, firstly appendix b notice yesterday states that someone converted their options into ordinary shares as far as I am aware you can do this anytime up until expiry which is Nov 08. Now the way I understand it is that this person has bought 51596 oppies say @ 0.006 (low price early July) = $309.58, then paid another 0.025 to convert = $1289.90, so they have paid total $1599.48 for 51596 shares in the heads = 0.031 per share. The second one is announcement for tungsten samples, RAU used an alternative measuring method "on the advice of its assay laboratory, ALS Chemex". This method provides acurrate readings for tungsten, and as you will note the market agreed with this method. Finally 60 mill shares will be offered to Malaysian Chinese investors to help fund the current projects on the books. So IMO I can't see anything to worry about with any of the above. Of course this is only my opinion and I am sure someone will find something wrong with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.