WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Gold Turnaround Story of 2018, page-1570

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    While I dislike all these personal attacks. You did state that this was not good value at <6c. The macro environment hasn't improved enough to justify your new position.

I think that you really need to evaluate how you post in terms, simply because Grumpy was negative on the company but for very valid reasons and he had a clear path that he saw the company would need to achieve to be valued correctly and reasoned the company had not achieved that in the past.

So far you've continually jumped on any small (and sometimes incorrect) pieces of information and then used that to try to claim that management were deceptive or worse, and to now buy in based on 'macro adjustments' when in reality gold has risen <3% and the company is more than 33% up on your original postings, this simply doesn't make sense. I also don't think that buying in when the price is over 33% more expensive should be considered 'reading the market better', that just seems like a childish brag.

And for all those that attack you personally, I condemn them as well, this thread has a vast quality of posters on each side that seem to have been caught up in petty insults, and for that I hope we can all realign to the stock now and stop the ego posts and concentrate on the underlying fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.