WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

**tidying up post to comply with TOU Wally, Any comments such as...

1. 4,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    **tidying up post to comply with TOU

Wally, Any comments such as above were not directed at any individual poster. You are the only one in the conversation that makes it personal. you twist and concoct the truth to suit your agenda.

I have not so much as passed comment on management in recent times I don’t know where you got that from.

I don’t believe the resource is worthless, I think the Matilda project will operate somewhere between 1400-1500 which will give it a NPV 3-5c.

I think the Wiluna ore (75% of the resource) is worthless at current gold price so I attribute a valuation of $0 to it currently.

If you can’t comprehend how the gold price might affect that valuation then then suggest you find another hobby.

For the record (AGAIN as I have not changed my position) I have no intention of buying in at present. I would only consider it if the right circumstances presented for which they are still miles off. The ONLY reason my sentiment is not sell is because I’m extremely bullish gold at the moment. I’ve got my money parked in FAR better companies.

This conversation ends here
    Last edited by CaptainGrumpy: 25/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.