WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Gold Turnaround Story of 2018, page-2104

1. 5,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    to be honest this has been one of my best performing stocks in my portfolio of late... bought @ the 8 cent mark, but as a trader I find it harder to buy more when she heads north... feel like changing that mind set even if I am averaging up..

Id say we will churn close to $9-10million by close... considering it hasn't fluctuated to much in the SP today. 9.8-10.5 cents, one would have to be happy that BLK SP is and has consolidated extremely well at this level.. some strong large buys....

I love a stock that trades like this, the story here is strong, the revenue to come seems well encouraging.. very hard to see a down side...

there will be some heavy profit taking around the mid teens I would say, however if they can release some figures when we are trading in the mid teens then we may get a nice boost to the 20's..

out of my 15 stocks I find it hard to figure a target for this one... very encouraged to hang on to Blackham with a long term view in mind.. back to the 40cents range is not out of the question in the mid term...

Good luck to us all... nice stock to hold to say the least..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.