WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Yes not as good as people may have thought, a couple of points:...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Yes not as good as people may have thought, a couple of points:

- high grade stockpile 127kt @1.5 g/t. Speculators were hoping for 140-160 kt. (not bad, but does bode well for price apprec.)
    - Debt has been decreased to $40 mill. from $43.8. But Cash/bullion has also decreased from $31.4 mill to $29.2 mill.
    - Agree with hedging 27,400 oz @ $1,724. Good plan for next nine months or so. They should produce a lot more than that, so they have an even basket. Say 40/50 if things go well.
    - This is my guess, they would have spent $3-4 mill. on drilling and dev. over the last month on proving reserves. Hopefully this comes through in the next week or two with results.

Overall not that exceptional, however a lot of money has been spent on proving resource.

The share price was trading at a 5%-10% premium based on exceptional results. This did not happen.

I was use this company blowing $3 mill. a month on no results. Now they are paying bills and we will have to see on next resource upgrade/drilling results.

Share price today totally sold out/day traders have vanished and wiping there buts. I do not know why they bought into this company in the first place. They trade on speculation. This stock should trades on fundementals. Good luck. Copped A licking today. Still holding.

At least we are cash flow positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.