WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Gold Turnaround Story of 2018, page-274

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The BLK story reminds me of the SBM story a couple of years ago. That's why I am so excited about it.
    SBM had to get out of The Solomons. It cost them a lot of coin and short term pain. BLK have also had to get their ship in order. You need to spend money to make money.
    The flooding is over. The stripping is done. The high grade ore is there. Comfortably, within 2 years they will be debt free with an absolute shiteload of proven ounces.
    SBM were trading at around 20c when the general trading populace understood that they had turned the corner. An SBM head will cost you $4 today.
    When you are on a company like BLK that has been through a torrid time but come through the other side bruised but still kicking, cash in the bank, an ability to pay down debt and millions of ounces in reserves, you are riding Wynx.
    As an amateur private investor for 20 years
    I have taken my fair share of knocks over the years. But I have learn't a great deal in that time.
    BLK is an absolute gift at these prices.
    And so it will be.

Congrats to all those that are fortunate to hold this gem. What an absolute ball tearer of a stock. A fantastic year ahead.

Cheers.

Tradewyns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.