WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Gold Turnaround Story of 2018, page-28

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    BLK has a Resource base of approx. 6.5m Oz of contained gold
    BLK has Open pit Reserves of 931,000 Oz the bulk of which is categorized as Probable.
    "
    A
    Probable Ore Reserve
    is the part of indicated, and in some circumstances, measured mineral resources that can be mined in an economically viable fashion. It includes diluting material and allowances for losses which may occur when the material is mined. A Probable Ore Reserve has a lower level of confidence than a Proved Ore Reserve but is of sufficient quality to serve as the basis for decision on the development of deposit.
    "

From the most recent presentation.....
    The company has a very good track record of upgrading resources and conversion to reserves.
    The companies strategy is to drill and upgrade resources/reserves in order to ensure a "rolling" free milling mine life of at least 5 years. Exploration and reserves drilling to commence in March 18.
    Current mine plan 3.5 years
    3000m drilling program commencing in March targeting conversion into reserves of high grade Golden Age underground free milling ore
    BLK Resources have increased by 1.4MOz in the last 15 months
    BLK Reserves increased by 640KOz in the last 15 months

Interesting to note that historically the mine has produced over 4.4m Oz whilst having never exceeded 0.4mOz in reserves. Current operation has free milling Reserve of 15.2MT @ 2.5g/t for 1.2MOz

Then there is the stage 2 refractory/sulfide resources which will require extra milling capacity and the refurb of the BIOX facility (currently on C&M).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.