WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Regarding gold, there was a time when you heard of conflict...

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Regarding gold, there was a time when you heard of conflict between countries on the news and gold would have a spike, so would oil and silver. Today the markets are so rigged that the opposite happens. Gold price is being suppressed by the central banks and it wont have any significant price movement until the central banks are done accumulating physical bullion.

Russia US conflict.
    Syria russia iran israel conflict.
    WW3 on the verge.

Gold and oil prices drop when above conflicts take place.
    Rigged!

In 2007 before the last financial crisis - global debt was $142 trillion US dollars.

In 2018 global debt has increased to just recently $233 trillion dollars and that is a 314% increase from the 2007 crisis. Ironic isn't it, that the cause of the last crisis has been amplified 314%! Thats a global debt increase of close to $11 trillion US per year since 2007.

The solution was to decrease debt, though governments have been drowning in debt and borrowing from the future. With that kind of debt there wont be a future for our kids.

Below is the current pie chart on % of debt per country with the US leading the way giving a global debt of $233 trillion US dollars.
    Screenshot_20180317-115803.jpg

So you ask about gold. Gold should be worth $5000 an ounce and silver even more. Though in a rigged market one can really not make predictions and they key is to pick viable gold companies and learn patience. I don't beleive gold will drop below $1600 again but as i said its a rigged market so who knows?

Watch this Video of Mike Maloney, probably the best video you can watch on this rigged system.

W.W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.