BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold up 3.9% in BRL currency, page-18

1. 3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    Danhoff

Unfortunately it looks like your one of the people that just aren't going to get it i'm afraid.

When the XGD falls 35% and Australian gold is flat and USD gold falls then i'm going to have to agree with the MLX CEO that it was sentiment driven.

What is this idiotic statement "Mind you, you only say that because the rubbish speakers you want to defend will soon have egg on their face." - who am I defending? Why would I defend anyone apart from any posters who just states a simple, plain fact?

They mined Duckhead in December quarter instead of September quarter. Wow the mine plan changed. Get over it...

Now as for your statement "it is YOU, Dan, who did not interpret the pressos and announcements properly'" - I actually would agree with this. The real problem which has been somehow ignored in your mindless bleating is that BDR has had problems in the amount of mining over the last 12 months. Hence the use of low grade stockpiles and hence the appointment of MACA. I raised this issue when you were all gung ho about BDR back in the day.

I can get the thread for you if you like?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.