BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold up 3.9% in BRL currency, page-19

1. 5,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    TT, you refuse to acknowledge fact. Can I bring you back to the forced cap raising by MacBank about three years ago (maybe two). At the start of production (a Dec) BDR missed a payment. They started late a couple months selling gold. MacBank used a trigger in the (secret) finance agreement. BDR in that December announced positive this and that. And their MacBank buddies even kicked in seven mill to see them over the next month or so.

Well, at that time the share price was over $1. Then, for some reason it was shorted to death down to the mid 80s. This was BEFORE the gold smashes of March/April that year. So now we have some odd shorting, unknown why, for a couple months... THEN THEN THEN the annoucement comes out... we need a cap raising because of the fin agreement with MacBank.

The cap raise even was triggered in December. BDR hid this from the market for two to three months. During this hiding the share was shorted horribly. DOES THIS SCENARIO SOUND FAMILIAR????

Oddly, with me jaded from that event, when BDR signed their new agreement I sent an email asking about things such as interest rates and triggers. I was told 'the agreeement is IN CONFIDENCE'. Well BDR and the finance people know the triggers. Are THEY the ones shorting on inside info. Who knows.

Dare I ask you TT. Why are you defending a soiled management team. It does no good for people like you to defend them. If you defend them, they will not change. If you call them out, they may be forced to change for the better.

Are you willing to put your money into tricksters. I still am, as I try to teach them to be UNsoiled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.