BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold up 3.9% in BRL currency, page-2

1. 5,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    You recall all the experts here say the BDR share price has nothing to do with BRL gold price. They say it is all USD POG driven. Now I was told when USD POG got back to $1300, then BDR share price will be back in the 60 cents to 80 cents range. With the USD POG now $1264 as I type, I guess these experts are buying up. Because the share price is 37 cents. And they say it will be 80 cents as soon as the USD POG goes up another 3%.

I sit and wait. And I told the experts I would be back once USD POG hits $1300 to ask them WHY the BDR share price is NOT 60 to 80 cents.

I just love all the experts who predict the PAST. Hotcopper is full of these guys who come on here and say how they knew what happened in the past would happen. And as I have posted before: if I knew what was going to happen I would not be posting on Hotcopper how I KNEW what was going to happen. I would have made zillions of dollars then I would be giving it away to those who need it (but keeping much for myself to spend)

Again, I would not be on hotcopper pronouncing my awesomeness. (retrospectively).

Anyway, my core holding will be back in black once we hit the promised 60 to 80 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.