SGW sons of gwalia limited

Amory and all other gold sledgers, Last time I looked, gold was...

1. 2,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    Amory and all other gold sledgers, Last time I looked, gold was trading less than 10% below a 16 year high!! When I draw a straight edge trend line from 2001 I notice that the trend is up! Have a look at the mighty DOW and S&P over the bull market from 1982. There were numerous 10-20% corrections in their ongoing bull market! Amory, you need to wake up and smell the roses and stop spruiking utter rubbish. You obviously have lost heavily in the last 3 months and have an axe to grind on the issue. Over the last 18 months (from memory) there has been a number of good performers in the gold and silver markets, even after taking into consideration the recent decline! To name a few I follow with their closing prices of yesterday;

MMN - 6c to 13c
    Resolute - 56c to $1.20 (oppies 12c to 46c)
    NCM - $5.50 to $13.78
    OXR - 40c to 85c
    BSG - 15c to 26c

Under performers are due to bad management! LHG,SBM.SGW to name a few.

Now people with a good trading plan and stop loss strategy would be looking at an average 100% profit over the last 18 months. Try doing that in other indices!! People that have purchased in the last 3 or 4 months would be down though, but should have exited their stocks using good stop loss strategies! Making money in the market is all about money management and risk control. If you do not manage your money and risks correctly, you will like 90% of share traders be doing something else 5 years down the track with a lot less cash.

Cheers,

Phillw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.