CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

gold up, page-16

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    As I have said before, I do trade. I live comfortably off trading. BUT I stopped trading CAI 6 months ago and just accumulated so now have a nice fat position. I commentated like you deggit as to why would you sell a gold stock just months out from becoming a producer, AND in a climate of potential POG increases.

What the average investor in CAI hasn't understood is that their profit taking which shows as CAI SP languishing, is being matched by big investor buying. They love this under the radar way of accumulating as they don't have attention drawn to their fingerprints all over the stock.

For those weak hands who now think ooppss, better get back in, you might be facing a quickly climbing SP on Monday.

A double combination of exploding POG and just a few months from first pour.

The big investors won't be selling, nor will the average investor now, and that will mean the Sp will be forced higher and quickly to entice any selling.

I too could have grabbed 40 c a share profit on each share I own, but have waited for the extra 40 plus cents just around the corner.

Well done to all those who just waited. Big rewards almost here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.