ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

I doubt that Varun has been plucking figures out of thin air. In...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    I doubt that Varun has been plucking figures out of thin air. In fact they are only summarising what Torian has already annpounced which, surely you read when released on 30 Jan. You did read it didn't you?

My question is why aren't the shares at least 1 cent right now? The company is in the strongest position it has ever been in its history.

To save you the trouble of looking it up here is the significant bit:

Results from sampling in the lower level of the trial mining pit contained significant gold grades as high as 64.06 g/t. The company has subsequently reviewed these results in the context of all data previously collected during the trial mining at Vatovorona and confirmed the assays received support the mineralisation model developed during mapping of the trial mining pit at the -6 level.2
    Indications are the local dilation zones contain high grade gold mineralisation. Using a minimum assay of 1.00 g/t, with a maximum interval of 0.5 metres internal waste, allows the average grade of the six gold bearing ‘pods’ to be calculated. These average grades range from 3.36 g/t to 17.85
    g/t gold .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $25.43K 4.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54469 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10046105 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.