ASR 25.0% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

gold update - 53,000 kg's, page-28

1. 1,047 Posts.
    Personally, I think 0.2c is under-priced for the potential of this venture as-is. But everybody that believes the same as I do is already sitting on all the shares they can afford, so there's no upward SP pressure there... and all the big players with cash to splash around are going to wait for the resource to be proven by the drilling. So I also don't expect the SP to go up short of concrete news there. Still, that means that until that time this bargain isn't going to disappear.

And since you're asking me to speculate, the following is all with the proviso that it's completely my own opinion based on the general impression I get from the initial assay results with very good gold grades (well above commercially-viable levels), the competent and pro-active planning of the TNR team, and the potential size range of the resource that the document linked in my footer has a stab at.

So, with that out of the way...

Undervalued at 0.2c at the moment, but probably about even money somewhere in the 0.3-0.6c range right now.

Where do I think it'll go? Well, it flirted with 1c about a year ago with very little actual information. If the already established good gold grades hold and the size of the resource is decent as I expect it will be, I see no reason there won't be at least a spike past 1c on initial good news from the drilling program.

Where it goes/stays beyond that is heavily dependent on what the resource size comes out as. But I personally would be very surprised if long-term this doesn't at least go to the 3-5c range.

But again... for all of that we'll need patience. It's not going to happen next week, or next month, or even this financial year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5.025K 1.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 33930264 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4898125 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.