GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

watso goes out for lunch, and then comes home. and whoa whoa...

1. 29,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    watso goes out for lunch, and then comes home. and whoa whoa whoa - gold is up a few dollars. in australian dollar terms - it is about $616 - gee, this is good. gold sure seems to have broken free from its link to the $us. mmm - this could be a bit premature to call. watso is sitting on his gold shares, and dreaming of the motzo dollars that kcn will make, when they double production within the next couple of years - that should bring production up top about 300,000 oz per annum. gosh - and wait till rsg start mining at syama !!!!!!!

rsg is producing at the rate of about 300,000 oz per annum. the costs of ravensood mine, should start to come down, in the new year, as they begin to mine the main part of the "sarsfield pit".

if (and when) syama comes on stream, then rsg might be producing about 500,000 oz per annum - providing a huge leverage to increases in the price of gold

how fortunate, that both kcn, have already proceeded with planning major increases in production, the present gold price, will simply make a final decisison a lot easier to make

not too many companies in this enviable position

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.