GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold $us880 .. , page-66

1. 1,702 Posts.
    with all that cash lolling about on the sidelines in your current deflationary stance Sharps, a new car at 10% more than last Dec is a great idea......an easy buy for a hitter like you.......

the inelasticity of supply and demand is the big thing developing in australia...... i went to sydney the other day and the cab ranks went for miles....... what does that tell you????? people have stopped spending on unnecessary items yet prices of those goods and services have not reacted,..... as such power bills are up, water is way up and groceries are still high...... oh and yes new cars are up too.......across the board... Japan suffered this phenomenon for over a decade........ but their personal savings will ultimately hold them in better stead.... in aust I think we have one of the highest personal debt to savings ratios in the western world.......but this is especially prevalent amongst the generation after the boomers.....many boomers like me have an opposite problem in as much there are less quality stocks to throw money at now that 5 years ago because many have been wiped out in mergers etc., so the problem is super funds with uncommitted cash pools and falling cash management rates....... lower rates are the bonus for some who are teetering (unless you hold cash of course as I said)....... and after that the inflection point is the thing to pick.... when do punters (are any left????) chase yield plays....... I had a mate tell me the other day all chuffed that he bought some property stock with mid 30s yields with a large pat on his own back...... 6 weeks later they are in administration......... hard lesson to learn...... cash is king???? but where to put it....... .and Sharps, wherever your local BiLo is, it must be a one of a kind if your like for like basket of 2L cokes and cheesels is cheaper now........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.