re: gold very strong again +_+_+_+_ dont remind me. I sold the...

1. 7,404 Posts.
    re: gold very strong again +_+_+_+_ dont remind me. I sold the options at 17.
    But I dont think anglogold would buy an interest at a premium in red5 and a seat on the board just for the hell of it.
    It's a bit more substantial than DYL's mikado joke (or more correctly smokescreen)

Am I correct in thinking that there is a battle raging between the two main forces moving the POG? The devaluing of USD (not good in AUD terms for producers) and the demand for phsyical gold.
    Of course the more worthless the USD becomes the more greater will be the demand for gold.

Since the start of sept gold has gone up in USD terms but gone sideways in terms of the AUD. I am picking that this is because of the increased aussie exchange rate. (I cant find a chart for the excange rates movements yet, but I will be trying).
    But the thing I notice is that even though the POG in USD terms is increasing, the POG in AUD is not going down as it should be if exchange rates were the only factor.
    This brings me to a loose conclusion that demand for the phsyical stuff has increased since then.

Feel free to correct me if I am talking bollocks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.