re: who do i turn to? rotuma & bruce Gold stocks: LSG. Because...

1. 708 Posts.
    re: who do i turn to? rotuma & bruce Gold stocks:

LSG.

Because you get access to a portfolio of promising junior gold explorers and miners: (IRN,WEZ,GGN,SED,ARX,EQR,HAV,MPM,LAF,IGO,GBG,KCN) and indirectly through AFL (RBK,RSG and some other African explorers..)

Because there is no CGT on capital gains and dividends are tax free.

Because you will get access to a new float early this year which will be a company with the same portfolio approach to resource stock investing but without the PDF attributes (CGT and div tax free) and the possibility of establishing an Asian Lion (like the African Lion - AFL) to chase investment opportunities in copper & gold in Asia.

Because the management is first class and LSG has a history of rewarding their shareholders - they've paid out 14c in dividends during the last year and a half and will pay another 3c in Feb 04.

While LSG is not as cheap as it was and you won't get explosive share price increases as you might if you pick one or two promising junior gold explorers, it still is the best & lowest risk option to enter the gold sector. And most importantly, it is popular with the fund managers.

Junior oil companies:

Bruce, I agree with you that buying some oilers now is a very good idea. I've been looking at PCL and NWE. Do you have an opinion on either of these? What junior oil companies do you like atm?

Cheers,
    Jebigabre

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.