re: hi bruce... Hi Tony,I have been meaning to thankyou for the...

1. 5,881 Posts.
    re: hi bruce... Hi Tony,

I have been meaning to thankyou for the Junior plays mentioned in your Gold Eagle essays, I think that I had initially included 4 or 5 of your picks as speculative plays when I started self managing my super a little over six months ago and have done well on all of these. Selling HER was a mistake I was spooked by a gold price pullback(I think it was late Sept) and before this I think there was some issues at Dairy which had caused a pullback, I was a victim of fear and greed. About a week after I sold for a small profit HER started to take off but I was to slow to jump on board again (unfortunately working 9-5 means I miss some opportunities). I have been looking at GCR which I think was mentioned in your second to last essay, looks interesting as it does not appear to have run yet and I believe that they have an extensive drill program coming up. As I have mentioned I am very bullish on Silver and am looking to move out of a few of my Gold/Nickel plays and weight more towards Silver and Oil. I look forward to reading your next essay and like your idea for the reality TV show should be a goer in 5-10 years I guess that will be time to start looking at other sectors.

Cheers Robbo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.