GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Plenty of things that make me think that our Gov. will put a...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Plenty of things that make me think that our Gov. will put a spanner in the work Spanners!
    Our Fed may have a few more neurons but they are very much of the same family with Glenn Stevens training in the US and ?working with the San Francisco Reserve.
    And who can forget Costello selling our gold (wots the equivalent of Brown's bottom ?)

The fellow at the Perth Mint has the goods at his blog:

http://goldchat.blogspot.com/2008/11/australian-gold-confiscation.html

reading the UK press there is a growing awareness that bureaucrats and politicians everywhere will do anything to help you - which is slowly terrifying many in the population in Europe as they see their taxes rise and pensions disappear and priveliged castes (as in BA and then maybe transport workers and "workers" everywhere) go on strike.

in teapartytime USofA - say no more - they are already wearing guns in their holsters into Starbucks in the South

and in case you think Oz is not in the global village one of the local channels in France ran a story a few days back showing some poor crim running across the suburbs in Perth chased by a helicopter (not sure what that has to do with gold and this the post!)

anyhow FIV is now entrenched globaly I reckon and its best to hedge accordingly - I doubt whether our mob in Oz would have thought of "quantitative easing" all by themselves without Ben and his mates and the whole Keynesian cycle team from the US and Europe

so when the SHTF (be a while yet I guess) they are going to do what the Fed does and Roosevelt scholar Obama finds necessary - that is nick off with my hard-earned money if they can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.