CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

GOLD wow 1344 US$, page-222

1. 4,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1872
    Probably unlikely I think. B2 president was in an interview in Canada again last night reiterating they are not looking at any projects at this current time. Talked about their organic growth etc. As has been discussed before they are more focussed on getting their own share price up (and then probably using stock to make an offer for a project).

Re CDV, the discussion about Centamin is interesting. I had never really looked into them much but they’re debt free and US$330M in the bank. The development project they have in Ivory Coast is only at economic scoping stage but has a decent size indicated resource. Their other project is Ampella’s old deposit which they have seemingly done nothing with in 5 years. They look like they need a shovel ready bigger project or producing mine to diversify production.

I thought the performance of CMM this week was something that holders of CDV could probably take heart from. A complete dog unloved for years gets a new chief and the share price moves 70% in a week. Indicative of an environment where the market actually re-evaluates some of the value in these unloved developers. Market had completely mispriced the stock mainly because it was just wasn’t on anyone’s radar - not much ‘market efficiency’ at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.