FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi all,I havnt posted on this FML for awhile but would like to...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi all,

I havnt posted on this FML for awhile but would like to share my views once again.

I think the last time i posted we were speaking of FML being 10 cents by christmas. Well most of us missed that one. By just a bit...

Also i see people are still talking of a share consolidation. If your not happy about how many shares on issue don't buy into the company. Its like purchasing a new home for a really cheap price right next to an airport and then protesting to have the airport moved the next day because you dont like the way the planes affect your investment!!

But onto the price of gold. This is just my theory.

If you look at the price of gold last year it always went up after bonds were issued in the U.S., and the options expired on the gold price at the end of the month. Check a daily chart if you have to for september 2009 to january 2010.... See a pattern?

By issuing the debt it devalued the USD and the Euro rallied. Now im no einstein but i can now see since last november the major change has been that the Euro is in a bit of a debt crisis which could go either way. But now which currency do we flee to when the USD is pumped once again?

The Yen? With all there debt. The Euro? with all there debt. The Pound? With all there debt. Umm im running out of options here.

People are too greedy and are not going to watch their fortunes dwindle because of the currency is losing value. If you havnt noticed gold has fallen out of favour over the last 2 months after having a stellar run with it being up 24 out of 27 sessions at one stage. Wouldnt you be exhausted? Gold will have another one of these really soon and this should be more spectacular than the last.

Who cares about inflate, deflate. Store of value has become the main issue and yet people are yet to realise this because never in history have all the major currencies been decimated at one time....

I have not been worried about FML's short term fluctuations. I buy into companies because of a story and i believe through the sound management, resource upside and gold price focus should be (already is) a winner for my portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.