FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

choo, you are correct -- "Mental toughness is knowing what you...

1. 83,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    choo, you are correct -- "Mental toughness is knowing what you are doing is right, even when you are not getting the results. So I bought another parcel today at 6c (and it promptly dropped to 5.8!)"

and I bet you feel like a boofhead when it hit 058 and you will probably feel worse when it gets to 56 (if it does).

But, you are totally correct. You have to stick and wait - I, like you am perfectly happy with fml.

We can't control a lot of things - all you can do is control what you can control in a universe of known unknowns.

The way to not have to exercise your guts (as in get tough) - is to

place you bets

put on some alarms that are way off the mark

GO FISHING (or whatever does it for you).

Now of course, this is not for traders, this strategy is for investors.

It really gives me the sh*****s when the market is going against me BUT,
    I look at it and I reckon that I could not have a better strategy for this particular time - and that's it, you just have to accept what happens.

So pass the wine and pass the worms so we can pass the time doing nice things whilst the world works itself out.

Oh, and Choo, I am happy that you got more for your position - I think you will be glad - at least some time this year and perhaps sooner than we all think.

Everyone should remember that when you are in a good investment - time is the thing that makes you money - just time ------- then thing that we cannot buy at any price, but which seems an agony to bear in a down market but flys in an upmarket.

Have a great day Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.