HAW 1.64% 6.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

gold, page-8

1. 2,012 Posts.
    I will stick to my point Quennevals, that the gold they have is laughable.

Capital would not be a problem if the project was viable and where there is a will they would find a way. The high cost of oil and wages in Aust and the amount of ounces and work that needs to be done is not viable, even at todays prices. You just need to look at how many companies there on on ASX alone, that have a lot more gold and it will still stay in the ground.

Comparing todays gold price to ounces in the ground, doesnt make it viable and like you mentioned earlier there is no sp value to the gold.

I wish you all the luck if your holding for the gold, but cannot see it turning into a producing mine with what they have. There are straight out gold play companies that have millons and millions of ounces and there share price is crap, even in this current climate and gold price. You just need to read some of the threads on here for junior gold explorers to see for yourself.

Many people get caught out on figures that company present. Just because they add up, still doesnt make it viable or means it will go ahead. Otherwise you would have banks knocking on their doors with fistfull of money to get the gold out of the ground,because of the huge profits.

JMO with the gold side of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $1.24K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1789 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 7857 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.