MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Buckland, I don't know why I bother writing this because it all...

1. 41 Posts.
    Buckland, I don't know why I bother writing this because it all seems so obvious, but if you believe a consolidation will cause the stock price to fall, then it is a selling opportunity for you (you can then buy back later at a lower price after the consolidation). Alone your extremely low opinion of the management team should cause you to sell. For an investor, surely having confidence in the management team of the company you invest in must be a top priority.

I am a long term investor, and I could care less if there is a consolidation. I will own the same percentage of the company before and after a consolidation. It should make zero difference. Perhaps (as some have mentioned) it will take a bit of volatility out of the stock. But longer term, fundamentals will rule. If the company continues to make loads of money and continues to maintain or increase reserves, then the stock price will go up. If/when they start paying dividends that will help too.

Most folks on this forum will acknowledge that all of the announcements made by the company have been positive and/or beating expectations. The only negative is the POG (and the outlook for the POG) and this is clearly not within any control of management. Nothing they can do about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.