ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Hi Osr, is it 90 linear metres of decline to the 1080 level?TO...

1. 33,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1753
    Hi Osr, is it 90 linear metres of decline to the 1080 level?

TO go from the 1100 level to the 1080 level is 20 vertical metres, at a 1 in 7 grade that would be 140 linear metres (20 *7 =140)of decline (unless of course they have all ready started the decline which would have reduced the length.

Then add to the 140 metres say 20 metres for a crosscut to ge to the 1080 level drive.

Unless they got in a contractor it would probably take 6 months to get to the 1080 level given they are currently only on a one shift basis and are still concentrating on mining and concurrently finding the length of the strike on the 1100 level.
    They will probably also need to diamond fan drill once the get to where the quartz on the 1080 level runs out at the South end to find the nature of the ore body beneath which will have an impact on the direction of the decline

Amortisable Development cost for a drive the 1080 level probably sub $1M they do it themselves double that if getting a contractor

Once they have the 1080 level's drive completed they could retreat mine back with vertical long hole stoping on both the 1080 and 1100 levels concurrently on a 2 shift basis (one level beeing stoped while the other level's ore being removed)

If the 1100 level is near the top of the ore body then I would think it could be patchy the amount of ore they can remove by vertical long hole stoping on the 1100 level
    The 1180 level should be better to long hole stope from as they will have the ore on the 1100 level to use as a directional guide.

Just my thoughts and not a mining engineer or Geo (although dod get a Geos thoughts on this so welcome to be refuted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.