GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

If it breaks $950 Im selling up. And thanks for correcting me...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If it breaks $950 Im selling up. And thanks for correcting me subtly. I am still a bit shell shocked from cramming for exams and assignments. $950. Thats the level to look out for and 100% of the previous range would make the next strongest level of resistance equal to $950 plus $1900 which equals $2850.

And Johnny, the reason I say there is an issue regarding Gann and Fibonacci is because of the 50% rule. In my technical training I use both Gann and Fib percentages when calculating levels of support and resistance. When drawing up my price tables wherever price clusters is wherever price clusters. Some stocks cluster around Gann's percentages and some cluster around Fibonacci's percentages and some cluster around both percentages. However, once 50% is broken, I would be discouraged to see if 61.8 holds or not because I am investing and not trading. This is because as an investor I play the overall picture and tend not to worry about the smaller ranges, which is more important to trading. But if $950 breaks I think my new haunt will be the charts forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.