GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Mr Abe forecasted that Japan inflation could meet the target of...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mr Abe forecasted that Japan inflation could meet the target of 2% due to strong corporates profits but there was a lack of investments growth.
    Did he mean that USD will stay higher for longer and gold will be lower for longer.

As I said Yen is resilience of Gold and japan index is a reflection of high USD. If Yen is lower for longer that will help the index for SURE.

BUT the loses of state pension funds tell me a different story. Every time there's a shockwave in China. Japan will use the funds to prop up its index that's why the index is also another safe have. In this case It's NOT.

The reduction in foreign reserves is the key player to prop up a WEAK yen. Japan wants more investments that's why It must keep the yen stable in light of higher USD.

It's similar to China. China tried to reduce the fix price of its offshore Yuan to help its export values and in the other hand China will dump more treasury notes as a repeat intervention in August 2015. Yuan is now an official reserve currency. It MUST be stable and the only way is to keep dumping treasury notes.

As I said that countries will defend their undervalued currencies by reducing their foreign reserves. The intervention could result in a massive pile of US national debts where republicans are trying to squeeze the government spendings.

It's clear and simple that US is struggling to handle its debts.

REMEMBER USD is debt denominated reserves currency. As long as global bankers are delivering more stimulus that will lift the value of USD as it's accounted for 60% of global bank reserves and 40% of SDR basket.

It will remain as high as the world realize that US too, is having problem of its own growth due to tightening liquidities in Government spendings.

US can spur growth through consumers driven demands but that will result in a big reduction as a global trading currency. It will give way to China but It's not anytime soon because China is struggling too. China is trying to spur consumers driven demands too.

Therefore the only catalyst for Gold is the trouble of US debt piles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.