GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Could you please address which goldies are having strong cash...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Could you please address which goldies are having strong cash balance sheets. It's a good hedge against negative sector according to A.J.

Traders are very hungry for USD because they know it's a win win situation. I have seen big reduction in forex reserves in some countries as they tried to intervene into forex market.

The NFP tonight is a positive one based on recent reports.

Q1 av. 195k (201+266+119)/3
    Q2 av. 230k (187+260+245)/3
    Q3 av. 171k (223+153+137)/3

Lowest Mar. 119k
    Highest Oct. 271k
    Q4 av.= 195k (271+119)/2

Q1+Q2= 212 av.
    Q1+Q3= 183 av.
    Q2+Q3= 200 av.

Yearly av. 206k

End of year there's usually a big surge in employment.
    NFP should be 180k-210k

Nonfarm Payrolls Xmas carol - Raboabnk
    12/4/2015 1:56:07 AM | FXStreet
    Share Tweet
    FXStreet (Guatemala) - Analysts at Rabobank noted the key events, or should we say, key 'event' ahead?

See here for Nonfarm Payrolls preview

Key Quotes:

Today is all about US payrolls. In light of the holiday period that we are in and the generally farcical nature of markets at the moment, I would like to cover this topic in the form of a Christmas Carol.

On the first month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: 201K, OK you’ll agree;

On the second month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: 266K and lots of glee;

On the third month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: just 119K, my knees were wobbly;

On the fourth month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: 187K that made me happy;

On the fifth month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: two hun-dred and sixty kay, yippee!;

On the sixth month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: a 245K I was glad to see;

On the seventh month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: 223K that kept me cozy;

On the eight month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: just 153K that made me crabby;

On the ninth month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: 137K, and I spilled my tea;

On the tenth month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: 271K that made me dizzy;

On the eleventh month of payrolls, the BLS sent to me: ....we shall have to wait and see...

But as Yellen made clear, unless we get a sub-100K number today (consensus is 200K), it looks like a rate hike for Xmas, folks. With the ECB also playing the Grinch more than Santa in the markets’ eyes, December could be very ‘interesting’: watch out for black swans and black ice. Happy Friday!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.