GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

You're so smart, Timber. You don't even understand that China is...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You're so smart, Timber. You don't even understand that China is having a hard landing.

How long have you been in the market? You can't not interpret what's the meaning. Hopeless.

It's been long that I always think US Shale industry is in trouble. I thought there should be some companies filling for voluntary administration. Just not yet.

OPEC always believe that they could destroy the Shale industry. They want to keep the poo lower for longer. Don't tell me that they're highly leverage over the current poo.

Congress has been proposed to lift OIL BAN to reduce surplus in strategic reserves. They are going to introduce a bill for that. The news totally changed my view about US shale players.

Do you want me to upload the evidence. Don't tell me that you can't let your fingers do the walking over the web.

I saw someone who has the same funny feeling.

Note 7 – 10 December 2015]

Double jeopardy next week: A Fed rate hike, THEN a government shutdown over refugees?

Press reports indicate that the Congress plans to pass a stopgap spending measure that could keep the government running until the 17th or 18th, which would time the final budget vote after the Fed rate decision on the 16th. As I noted in a previous update, a government shutdown that started on the 12th and ran through the FOMC meeting would make a rate hike unlikely. But if the rate hike happens before the shutdown, the globalists could have both.

Is it just a coincidence that the “Muslim” mass shooting and Trump’s remarks have raised the issue of federal funding for refugees right as we’re approaching the deadline? What if there’s another “Muslim” attack between now and the 18th? I’m smelling another setup.

*This just in* – “With a Friday midnight deadline clearly impossible to meet, the Senate approved a stopgap measure extending the deadline for when the money runs out through next Wednesday [the 16th].” – From Reuters. Since the FOMC typically releases its decision in the early afternoon and Congress typically votes at the last minute, the rate decision WILL come before the budget vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.