GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, page-3306

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Johnyb26, Biggles and all,

That was nice to see Johnyb26 and Biggles having the literal equivalent of a Man-Hug I wonder if something similar went on at the Gold Troll Central Christmas cocktail party.

Johny Fiat will work well for a little longer I guess; I understand it worked quite well in Zimbabwe right up until the time it didn’t!!!

Biggle’s are you still sore at me for suggesting you find another outlet for your tensions; I try and keep my yarns entertaining and I’m disappointed you find them so tedious; the thing is if we measure with thumbs up around here you would appear to be in a minority.

There’s plenty to do up here in Bali I have had my massage, good rub down and a finish off with fine sand paper, I have had my feet worked on by hundreds of little fish and I’ve done plenty of shopping. There is no Mr’s Andy I’ve tried that a couple of times and failed so I gave it up as a bad job; however, I’m not contemplating batting for the other side just yet!

I’ve got game and reef fishing planned I may get a couple of dives in as I have both my tickets SCUBA and Marine Underwater Fish and Fauna. I am also wondering about hiring a car and chancing the maniacs on the road here. I notice the solution to a one way road up here is to ride your motor bike the other way on the foot path.

Biggle’s how dare you suggest I attend a place like the bottoms up bar. I tell you what between your love of San Francisco and saying the Bottoms Up Bar is the place to be you really do give the game away. I suppose each to their own. Some people drive VW’s and some shop in Aldi, still at least a few of us still retain a bit of class!!!

http://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/bottoms-up-bar/

Well must dash and put on my new batik shirt, shorts and sandals as we have cocktails and a Christmas party here at the Sheraton this evening.

Just on a side note: I notice a great deal of security here in my hotel (Sheraton Kuta) I recognised the Marines carrying machine guns from my time up in Grasberg they also had a Labrador, I guess for sniffing explosives. Clearly they are taking a lot of security measures a bit sad but I guess just a sign of the times.

Whatever people are doing over the holidays I hope you have a safe and happy Christmas and my best wishes for success in the New Year of 2016.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.