GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, page-3316

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Atomic79 and all,

This little news item might make something of a stir in early 2016 if I recall Mr Obama fought against this idea and discouraged countries including Australia from joining. I suppose they don’t like the idea of the IMF / World Bank (Read USA’s World Bank) having any competition. I didn’t take them too long to get organised either; just one more step to the almighty heavily indebted US dollar handing over the reserve currency baton to the next runner.

“The China-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has been formally established and is expected to be operational early next year, the official Xinhua news agency said on Friday.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-asia-aiib-establishment-idUSKBN0U80HH20151225

Some Irish thinking from earlier in 2015:

“The gold standard in spreading your risk is glistening”

“We all know not to put all our eggs in the one basket - but is gold the best way to diversify an investment portfolio? Mark O'Byrne thinks it is”

http://www.independent.ie/business/personal-finance/latest-news/the-gold-standard-in-spreading-your-risk-is-glistening-31085021.html

There is a great deal of western media fuelling a general hatred of all things Muslim; however, I have to say here in Bali all religions appear to get along fine; I have spoken to several followers of Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity and they don’t appear to have a problem with each other.

There will always be a minority of hot heads irrespective of the name they call their God by; but in general I think the Balinese population have a healthy attitude to living together and are a good example of how to live one’s life in peace and harmony.

However; if last night is anything to go by put a Karaoke microphone in their hands and they can’t sing for toffee, although Frank’s rendition of My Way was OK or as they say here: Bagus Galih

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.